As the summer heats up many of us, myself included, will be looking for ways to stay cool and of course healthy.
Smoothies are a great way to do both!
They are great for making you feel full and can even help control cravings. And if fruit smoothies are your favorite then you’re in luck because the enzymes in fruit can actually help to dissolve body fat too.
Now the majority of benefits from your smoothie will depend on the ingredients. So while fruit dominant smoothies are full of antioxidants and therefore great for immunity boosting and even improved energy; a leafy green or vegetable based smoothie can help with digestion, balancing hormones and boosting brainpower.
Regardless of your needs when the summer sun starts beating down on you try making a delicious and healthy smoothie, you won’t regret it!
And if you need any smoothie recipe ideas, KBA has a FREE Supplement E-book available!
Along with 4 smoothie recipes, our E-book also has recipes for: salad dressings, soups and other drinks!
Here is one of the Smoothie recipes from our FREE E-book! Enjoy!
Berry Pine-Away Smoothie
Prep time Mix time Total time
3 min 2 min 5 minutes
• ½ cup frozen blueberries*
• ½ cup frozen strawberries*
• ½ cup frozen blackberries*
• 1 frozen banana
• 1 ½ cup skim milk
• 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
• 3 teaspoons KBA Pine Pollen or Pine
Needle Powder supplement
1. Place all ingredients in a blender.
2. Blend for 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached.
3. Add more milk or water as needed.
4. Pour into glasses and serve.
- You can try adding different berries: acai berry, raspberry, gooseberry, elderberry, cranberry, goji berry, or bilberry!
- Instead of using skim milk you can try rice, almond, soy, flax, coconut or low-fat yogurt.
- Also try adding any of our fruit tea powders directly into the blender for some added nutrients!
Download the FREE KBA Supplement
Recipe E-book here: https://kiknbacassets.com/e-books/